Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just some pics..............


a collage of our super-fun Labor Day Weekend at Lake Powell with Ron, Kori and Randy and ALL the kids!! (except my 3 boys)............. good times, great memories!





My 4 cute kids!! Cameron (19), Ryan (21), Robert (22) and Kyleigh (16)
(this pic is from last Christmas when they were all a year younger)



Charmi, Ron, Kori and Grandpa Butler at Easter Reunion 2008





A collage I made for Ky...........







................ me and my girl

5 comments:

Randy said...

Cool pics, Sis! Glad to see your blog too! I've added the RSS feed to my RSS feed reader so I can follow your updates and posts. Keep 'em coming.

mother of seven said...

HELLO!!! you did not mention this!!! how many hours did we talk today!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

Kaye and Jared said...

I'm so excited you have a blog!! DO you still have access to mine? Let me know. luv ya and miss ya!

Rob and Heather said...

I am blog stalking... Kaye told me that you had a blog so I just had to come and visit. I loved looking at all your wonderful pictures... You just have the best family. I can't believe your kiddos are already so grown up... You look so young!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Hey!!! It was so fun to hear from ya!! Ya time flies huh!! Your kidlets aren't kids anymore either!! It will be a party to see ya! I'm so excited!! See ya as soon as we know it... :)